Sunday, April 16, 2017 – 11 a.m.
**2017 Easter Brunch is SOLD OUT!**
Dine with family and friends in Heinz Field’s UPMC Club Lounge overlooking Downtown Pittsburgh. Guests will enjoy a delicious brunch buffet accompanied by unique action station options. Children will have the opportunity to meet & greet with Easter Bunny and Steely McBeam. The event will conclude with an Easter Egg Hunt for children 12 and under on the field (weather permitting, at the discretion of Heinz Field staff).
Space is limited; reservations will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
Children 12 to 3: $19.00*
Children 2 & under: Free
*Tax and administrative fee ARE included.
Need To Know Information
- Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 1 p.m. for children 12 and under. Parents are permitted to join children 2 and under.
- Easter Egg Hunt will be divided into four different age groups: Age 0-2; Age 3-4; Age 5-8; Age 9-12.
- Easter Egg Hunt will take place on the field WEATHER PERMITTING (at the discretion of Heinz Field staff).
- Please bring your own basket.
- Entrance at Suite Entry B (along Art Rooney Ave, next to Gate B.)
- Parking available at Gold Lot 1 off of General Robinson Street – $7
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must do so by 12 PM on Monday, April 10th. All cards will be charged in full at that time.
- Parties of more than 10 may not be seated at the same table. In such cases, the entirety of the party will be seated at adjacent tables.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted into Heinz Field.