Guests at Heinz Field are asked to cooperate with security personnel to ensure the safety of all guests. In addition, stadium personnel may inspect heavy clothing, jackets, hats or blankets.
The following items ARE PERMITTED:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags
- Clutch purses no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Medically necessary items, after inspection
The following items ARE NOT PERMITTED:
All prohibited items must be disposed of or returned to vehicles
- Bags (Camera, binocular, computer, cinch, diaper, backpack, fanny pack, etc.)
- Purses larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″
- Seat cushions
- Alcoholic beverages
- Banners/signs on poles
- Laser Pointers
- Video/movie cameras/tripods
- Professional cameras/lenses (6 in. or longer)
- Audio recording equipment
- Apparel or signage displaying profane or abusive language
- Any other item deemed dangerous and/or inappropriate
- Selfie Sticks
- Electric-heated jackets
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection; however, all items that do not pass security must be returned to vehicles.
Guests are asked to arrive early to eliminate lines at security checks.
Heinz Field is NOT responsible for items left at gates.