The Pittsburgh Steelers host the NewEngland Patriots at Heinz Field on Sunday, December 16. The game will be televised nationally on CBS. Kickoff is set for 4:25 p.m.
Fans purchasing tickets through Ticketmaster should download, view and save their tickets through the Official Steelers Mobile App prior to their arrival at Heinz Field.
Fans are encouraged to arrive two hours early to avoid anticipated heavy traffic and last-minute crowds at the gate. Fans who arrive early will also be able to enjoy in-stadium pregame activities. All gates will open at 2:30 p.m.
For information on viewing and saving tickets, fans can visit Steelers.com/mobileticketing. Print-at-home tickets will no longer be available through Ticketmaster. No barcodes printed on paper will be accepted. Regular hard-stock tickets will continue to be accepted at all gates.
Fans who did not purchase through Ticketmaster can find details on viewing and saving mobile tickets at HeinzField.com/mobile.
All NFL teams implemented the “All Clear” bag policy at stadiums in 2013, and
HeinzField encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through The SteelersPro Shop World Headquarters and all Steelers Sideline Stores
- Visit heinzfield.com/bagpolicy for more information
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIES
TheSteelers and Heinz Field management are advising fans attending Saturday’s game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into HeinzField or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium. All bags must be checked and tagged before entering the building. Tags must remain on all bags throughout the entirety of your stay at Heinz Field.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.
Heinz Field management recommends that all fans lock their vehicles and keep personal belongings out of sight before entering
The Steelers and Heinz Field management are warning fans to watch out for counterfeit tickets when attempting to make a purchase from scalpers. With the new mobile ticketing service, no legitimate ticket will be printed on paper from home. All fans purchasing tickets should require tickets be transferred to their mobile device for access through the Official Steelers App, Ticketmaster App or via Ticketmaster.com.–