Steelers and Heinz Field Emphasize Fan P.R.I.D.E. at Games
“PRIDE in Yourself, PRIDE in the Game”
Fan Code of Conduct:
Heinz Field is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lots. We want all fans attending our events to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending an event you are required to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel
- Not sitting in your ticketed seat location and/or failing to show your ticket when requested
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
Season ticket holders and event guests are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium team members will promptly intervene to support an environment where all event guests can enjoy the event free from the above behaviors.
Guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future events. PSSI Stadium Corp. reserves the right to revoke ticket privileges for any reason and at any time during the season. PSSI Stadium LLC. will notify, in writing, the season ticket holder of record of any report of fan misconduct.
Guests who wish to report issues or concerns, ask for information or call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way can do so by using our text message service. Please text PITT33 to 69050. Stadium team members will respond quickly and accordingly. One-touch issue reporting is also available through the Pittsburgh Steelers Official Mobile App. As well, guests may also contact us via the Guest Hotline at (412) 697-7766. Please note this service is only available on event days. To report incidents after an event day, guests should contact the Heinz Field Guest Services at (412) 697-7150 (ext.4).