Saturday, March 31, 2018 – 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
** This event is sold-out! **
Join us for the Heinz Field Easter Egg Hunt, and visit the home of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the University of Pittsburgh Panthers in all of its EGG-cellence this spring! The egg hunt on the field (weather permitting) will kick off at 2 p.m., and all age groups will have the chance to win exciting prizes, including tickets to a 2018 Steelers pre-season game or a 2018 Pitt Panthers regular season game! Before the hunt begins, families can enjoy snacks and beverages in the PNC Champions Club, take photos with Easter Bunny and Steely McBeam, visit the face painters and balloon artists, create Easter crafts, shop in the Steelers Pro Shop or take a stroll through the FedEx Great Hall.
This event will sell-out, so make sure to register today to join the fun!
THIS EVENT IS SOLD-OUT!
*Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable*
Need To Know Information
- Easter Egg Hunt will begin at 2 p.m. for children 12 and under. Parents are permitted to join children 2 and under.
- Easter Egg Hunt will be divided into four different age groups: Age 0-2; Age 3-4; Age 5-8; Age 9-12.
- Easter Egg Hunt will take place on the field, so dress accordingly (hunt is rain or shine, location within stadium is weather permitting at the discretion of Heinz Field management).
- Cash Bar available for guests 21 and over.
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Basket
- Enter the PNC Champions Club at Peoples Gate A.
- Cash Parking available at Stage AE or Gold Lot 1 Garage.
- Credit cards will be charged at the time of registration.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS PERMITTED INTO HEINZ FIELD.