- This event has passed.
Pitt Panthers vs. NC State
October 14, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2017-2018 NCAA Season
The Pitt Panthers will celebrate homecoming with a home match against ACC rival NC State on Saturday, October 14. The game’s kick off is set for 12 p.m. The TV broadcast can be seen on AT&T Sportsnet, radio play-by-play will be on 93.7 The Fan (KDKA-FM). Tickets for Pitt v. NC State can be purchased via Pitt’s website.
All fans in attendance will receive a James Connor bobblehead upon entry.
— Pitt Football (@Pitt_FB) October 11, 2017
PARKING, BOX OFFICE, GATES, KICK-OFF
Parking lot, box office and gate openings will be determined based on kick-off. Check back soon for full details.
- Parking lots open at 7 a.m. (subject to change)
- Will Call, located at the Ticket Office near Gate B, opens at 9 a.m.(subject to change)
- Stadium gates open at 10 a.m.(subject to change)
- Kick-off at 12 p.m.(subject to change)
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Heinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- Visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIES
Heinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.
Heinz Field management recommends that all fans lock their vehicles and keep personal belongings out of sight before entering the stadium. Fans are advised to not leave valuables in their vehicles during games.
Heinz Field management are warning fans to watch out for counterfeit tickets when attempting to make a purchase from scalpers. Fans looking to purchase tickets are encouraged to visit the University of Pittsburgh’s online ticketing page.