- This event has passed.
Pitt Football Blue-Gold Spring Game
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pitt Spring Game
Pitt Athletics has announced several exciting promotional events for the 2018 Pitt Football Blue-Gold Spring Game, which will be held Saturday, April 14 with a 1 p.m. kickoff at Heinz Field.
From a plethora of pregame activities on Art Rooney Avenue to a postgame autograph session on the field with current Panthers, fans of all ages will have something to enjoy at Pitt’s annual Blue-Gold Game, which also features free admission.
With an appearance from new Pitt men’s basketball head coach Jeff Capel further highlighting the day’s activities, here is a full listing of promotional information for this year’s Pitt Spring Game at Heinz Field:
- Family-friendly activities on Art Rooney Avenue outside Heinz Field, beginning at 11 a.m., including an inflatable bounce house, sports bungee, airbrush tattoos and more!
- Parking will be available for $10 in Gold Lot 1 and Gold Lot 2 east of Heinz Field.
- Doors open to public at Noon (11:30 a.m. for Panther Club donors with membership card).
- Admission is FREE for all fans to the 2018 Pitt Football Blue-Gold Spring Game.
- Fans should enter through Heinz Field Gate B. This will be the only open gate.
- Pitt men’s basketball head coach Jeff Capel will handle the coin toss for the contest.
- The Panther Club will be hosting a select-a-club-seat event for fans to select available inventory in the UPMC (East) Club.
- Open seating for all fans will be available in the lower bowl on the East side of Heinz Field.
- Pitt Football student-athletes will be available for autographs on the field after the game!
- Fans must register in the Great Hall near the Section 105 entrance before kickoff.
- Postgame field access will also be in Section 105.
- One item per person.
Please note that the Heinz Field Bag Policy will be in effect for the 2018 Blue-Gold Spring Game.