Pitt Panthers vs. Duke
2018-2019 NCAA Season
Pitt vs. Duke
The Pitt Panthers matchup against the Duke Blue Devils is set for Saturday, October 27. The game’s kick off time is not yet determined. TV Broadcast details will be released in due course, radio play-by-play can be heard on 93.7 The Fan. Tickets for Pitt vs. Duke will become available for purchase via Pitt’s website.
PARKING, BOX OFFICE, GATES, KICK-OFF
Parking lot, box office and gate openings will be determined based on kick-off. Check back soon for full details.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Heinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- Visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIES
Heinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.
Heinz Field management recommends that all fans lock their vehicles and keep personal belongings out of sight before entering the stadium. Fans are advised to not leave valuables in their vehicles during games.
Heinz Field management are warning fans to watch out for counterfeit tickets when attempting to make a purchase from scalpers. Fans looking to purchase tickets are encouraged to visit the University of Pittsburgh’s online ticketing page.