- This event has passed.
Pitt Panthers vs. Virginia Tech
November 10, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
2018-2019 NCAA Season
Pitt vs. Virginia TechThe Pitt Panthers matchup against the Virginia Tech Hokies is set for Saturday, November 10. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m and a TV Broadcast can be seen on ESPNU. Radio play-by-play can be heard on 93.7 The Fan. Tickets for Pitt vs. Virginia Tech areavailable for purchase via Pitt’s website.
CLEAR BAG POLICYHeinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- Visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIESHeinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.