2018 NFL Regular Season
Steelers vs. Chiefs, presented by PNC
The Pittsburgh Steelers’ 2018 NFL Season home game against the Kansas City Chiefs, presented by PNC, kicks off at 1 pm on Sunday, September 16. Tickets for Steelers vs. Chiefs are available for purchase via TicketMaster.
Game Day Tours
New this season!
Get a behind-the-scenes look at Steelers Game Day! Your VIP Tour Experience includes:
- Pre-game sideline access
- A peek inside select Premium areas
- Guided tour of the FedEx Great Hall and Steelers Hall of Honor
- Photo Opportunities on the field pre-game and of the Pittsburgh skyline
- Game Day Stadium Tour Laminate keepsake
Game Tickets are required and are not included with this package. Tickets are limited and will not be sold on event day!
For questions, please email Tours@HeinzField.com
This season, we are moving to a new mobile-only ticketing system for non-Season Ticket Holders. That means if you have purchased a single game ticket, you will need to have your ticket ready on your mobile phone in order to enter the stadium. Hard copy tickets are accepted at the gates but no tickets printed at home can be used to enter the stadium. To learn more about the new mobile ticketing system for Steelers games and events, visit HeinzField.com/steelersmobile
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Heinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through steelers.com, at all Steelers Sideline Stores and at nflshop.com).
- Visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIES
The Steelers and Heinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.
Heinz Field management recommends that all fans lock their vehicles and keep personal belongings out of sight before entering the stadium. Fans are advised to not leave valuables in their vehicles during games.
The Steelers and Heinz Field management are warning fans to watch out for counterfeit tickets when attempting to make a purchase from scalpers. Fans looking to purchase tickets are encouraged to visit NFL Ticket Exchange
to buy-and-sell verified tickets from other fans or visit Steelers Ticket Exchange
to buy-and-sell verified tickets from other Steelers fans. Fans are advised not to purchase paper tickets printed through the TicketExchange service from scalpers because of the possibility of counterfeiting.