- This event has passed.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
September 30, 2019 @ 8:15 pm - 11:30 pm
2019 NFL Season
Steelers vs. BengalsThe Pittsburgh Steelers’ 2019 NFL Regular Season home game against the Cincinnati Bengals will kick off at 8:15 p.m. on Monday, September 30. Tickets for Steelers vs. Bengals will become available for purchase via TicketMaster.
Mobile TicketingLast season, we moved to a new mobile-only ticketing system for non-Steelers Season Ticket Holders. That means if you have purchased a single game ticket, you will need to have your ticket ready on your mobile phone in order to enter the stadium. Hard copy tickets are accepted at the gates but no tickets printed at home can be used to enter the stadium. To learn more about the new mobile ticketing system for Steelers games and events, visit HeinzField.com/steelersmobile.
NOTE: Screenshots of QR Codes will not work at entry. All digital tickets must be shown through your mobile ticketing app.
CLEAR BAG POLICYHeinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through steelers.com, at all Steelers Sideline Stores and at nflshop.com).
- Visit HeinzField.com/bagpolicy for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIESThe Steelers and Heinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.