- This event has passed.
Taylor Swift’s reputation Stadium Tour
reputation Stadium Tour
Taylor Swift makes her Heinz Field return
Taylor Swift is returning to Pittsburgh on August 7, 2018, as part of her reputation Stadium Tour. The 10-time Grammy winner’s recently-debuted studio album “reputation” quickly became the top-selling album of 2017 and will be the focal point of her tour. She is joined by special guests Camilla Cabello and Charlie XCX.
Tickets are now on sale for Taylor’s return to the Steel City. Purchase by clicking the link below, or visit TicketMaster.
What you need to know:
- What: reputation Stadium Tour
- Who: Taylor Swift, Camilla Cabello and Charlie XCX
- Where: Heinz Field
- When: Tuesday, August 7
- Tickets: Now On Sale
- Parking: North Shore parking will be open and available
- Guidelines: Standard Heinz Field Security Guidelines are in place
Clear Bag Policy
Please be aware of the NFL Clear Bag Policy, now in effect for all Heinz Field events. All bags are subject to inspection and must adhere to the NFL Bag Policy. We encourage fans not to bring a bag into events. If necessary, please follow the guidelines on HeinzField.com/bagpolicy.
Heinz Field has partnered with Waze to give fans the best directions to the stadium, or even their parking lot. To view the best routes using Waze, visit HeinzField.com/waze.
Concert attendees should be aware of the following construction impacts due to the I-279 HOV project:
- I-279 HOV Access at Mazeroski Way and Anderson Street is closed
- Route 28 Access to Madison Avenue is detoured to Chestnut Street
- The Madison Avenue On Ramp is closed and traffic is detoured up East Street to the Hazlett Street On Ramp
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals)
- Aerosol cans
- Banners with poles
- Coolers, thermoses and/or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Fireworks, road flares, emergency flares, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Glass or metal containers of any style
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Lights or battery packs
- Long wallet chains
- Political signage
- Professional cameras
- Purses larger than a clutch bag (see: HeinzField.com/bagpolicy)
- Selfie sticks
- Signs larger than 11″ x 17″
- Studded jewelry
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices, and tripods; no video or audio recording will be allowed
- Weapons of any kind