Pittsburgh Steelers Mobile Tickets
INTRODUCING AN ALL-MOBILE TICKETING SYSTEM TO HELP FANS EASILY ACCESS AND MANAGE THEIR TICKETS TO ALL PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMES
Tickets are accessible through the free Steelers Mobile App and can be saved to your mobile device for quick and easy entry into Heinz Field.
Be sure to save your tickets to your digital wallet before heading to the stadium.
Be sure to charge your phone fully before arriving to ensure no issues at the gates.
Please note, print-at-home tickets are no longer available.
Why Mobile Ticketing?
- Mobile tickets are stored securely in your account and will help eliminate ticket fraud
- Never worry about forgetting your tickets at home or bringing the wrong ticket to the stadium
- Quickly and easily forward tickets to your guest
I’m a Season Ticket Holder, how does this affect me?
Season Ticket Holders still received their hard copy tickets in the mail. You can choose to use the traditional printed tickets to enter Heinz Field or access your tickets through the Steelers Mobile App.
To access and manage the mobile versions of your season tickets, download the free Steelers Mobile App. Once in the app, tap “Tickets,” then “Manage My Account.”
Use the email associated with your Steelers season ticket account to log in and begin managing your tickets.
You can also manage your tickets on desktop by visiting your Account Manager at www.steelers.com/accountmanager.
I have multiple tickets, how do I view them?
Once you access the game in your ticket account, simply swipe left and right to view all your tickets. Make sure you save your tickets to your phone’s Wallet or Passbook prior to gameday.
What if I don’t have a smartphone or my phone dies?
No problem! On gameday, visit the Steelers Ticket Windows to speak to a member of the box office. Bring your photo ID with you.
When can I see my tickets?
As soon as the schedule is released and your account is paid in full, your tickets will be available to view and manage.
I didn’t purchase through TicketMaster or StubHub… how do I view my tickets?
Unfortunately, tickets purchased through any other sellers will not be available in the Steelers Mobile App. For steps on how to view and save those tickets, CLICK HERE.
I need more help, who can I call?
For more assistance, contact the Ticket Office by calling 412-323-1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to access your barcode for stadium entry
- Select “Tickets” in the bottom navigation on the home screen
- Select “My Tickets”
- Sign in using the email address and password associated with your Steelers account manager or Ticketmaster account
- Select the game you wish to view
- Tap “View Barcode”
- Save your tickets by adding to your digital wallet. Be sure to save your tickets before you head to the game
How to transfer your tickets to a family member or friend
- Select the game you wish to manage. Tap “Send.”
- Select the seats you wish to send and tap “Send tickets.” A link will be automatically generated and can be sent via email or text to your recipient.
How to post your tickets for resale
- Select the game you wish to sell and tap “Sell”
- Select the seats you wish to sell and tap “Set Price”
- Set the amount you wish to be paid per ticket
- Set your payout method and tap “Confirm”
- Confirm the posting details and then tap “Sell Tickets”