Interactive Stadium Map
Looking for a quick way to find all of your favorite food on gameday? Download the Official Steelers Mobile App and use the Interactive Stadium Map! Navigate to your area inside the stadium and click on all of the food options nearby.
Don’t see the food you like? Try the search function for anything like “Primantis” or “Pierogi.” You can also find helpful options like the nearest retail store or guest services locations.
Once inside the app, select “More” in the bottom right corner. Tap “Gameday @ Heinz Field” and you will find everything you need for the perfect day at Heinz Field.
New this season!
We recently unveiled new menu items coming for the 2018 season, including the Bud Light Pub 33! Fresh new items like the North Shore Huluski pierogi, Kielbasa Grinders and Buffalo Chicken Tacos are coming to a menu near you!
Fans of Chickie’s & Pete’s will also love to hear that they are coming to Heinz Field in 2018. Enjoy all of their favorite menu items in section 136, or just grab some of their famous Crab Fries in sections 513 and 538.
Bud Light Pub 33
Your favorite place to meet up with friends on gameday will now be available when the Steelers and Panthers are away. The Bud Light Pub 33 recently underwent renovations to add 2,000 sq. ft. of outdoor seating space fit with tables, TVs, and great music. Open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on non-gamedays, the outdoor patio section will be open seasonally and is the perfect location to go for lunch, after a Heinz Field Tour or just for fun night out on the North Shore. On gamedays, fans will be able to access the outdoor patio after they use a normal gate entry into the stadium.
We are even bringing in a familiar face to help us serve up the best food! Steelers Legend and Hall-of-Famer Franco Harris is bringing artisan pizza and calzones to Art Rooney Ave. from his new signature restaurant, Franco’s Pizzeria. Enjoy great pizza like the Gina Margharita, PeppeRooney and The Immaculate Pie. Or, try the selection of mouth-watering calzones, the Option 66 or End Zone Calzone.
Enjoy great drinks from Spirits 33, ranging from soda to signature cocktails served in collectible cups!
Franco’s Pizzeria Menu Selections:
- Gina Margarita – Artisan dough, fresh mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, mozzarella, fresh basil, EVOO.
- PeppeRooney Pizza – Artisan dough, whole milk mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, parma pepperoni, fresh basil, EVOO.
- The Immaculate Pie – Artisan Dough, whole milk mozzarella, San Marzano tomato sauce, parma pepperoni, hot sopressata and capicola, fresh basil, EVOO.
- Option 66 Calzone – Artisan dough, stuffed with ricotta, whole milk mozzarella, pepperoni, herbs & spices. Served with a side of sauce.
- End Zone Calzone – Artisan dough, stuffed with ricotta, whole milk mozzarella, roasted red peppers and mushrooms, herbs & spices. Served with a side of sauce.
Heinz Field Concessions
- Box Frites – Located in the FedEx Great Hall
- Burgatory – Located in the Ford Fan Zone
- Burgers n Brew – Located in the FedEx Great Hall
- Chickie’s & Pete’s – Located in section 136; french fry only locations in 513 and 538
- Franco’s Italian Army Sausages – Located in section 148
- Franco’s Pizzeria – Located in Pub 33 (FedEx Great Hall and Art Rooney Ave.)
- Goal Line Stand – Located throughout Heinz Field
- Gridiron Grill – Located throughout Heinz Field
- Heroes Pub – Located in section 128
- Hickory Bridge BBQ – Located in the East and West Clubs, Section 526
- Papa Dukes Gyros – Located in the FedEx Great Hall and Section 135
- Pittsburgh Pierogi House – Located in Section 119 and the Lower Suites
- Primanti Brothers – Located in the FedEx Great Hall and Section 132
- Quaker Steak & Lube – Located in the FedEx Great Hall
- Redzone – Located in Section 525
- Spirits 33 – Located in the Bud Light Pub 33
- The Kernel – Located in the FedEx Great Hall
- Wine Bar – Located in Section 131