Game Day parking on the North Shore will follow new guidelines for entering and exiting, including changes to where fans are able to park.
- Parking lots will open two hours prior to kickoff
- Absolutely NO TAILGATING is allowed
- All fans must proceed directly to the stadium immediately after parking
- Fans can pre-purchase select parking lots for Game Day at SpotHero.com (click here)
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted at the entry of all ALCO Parking lots
- Not all lots will be open for parking (see list below)
For updated parking and traffic info, call our Traffic Hotline at 412-697-7599.
Drive with the Waze App
Heinz Field and WAZE have partnered up to give you the best directions directly to your parking spot!
Using your phone, click the links below to get directions.
Don’t have waze? Get printable parking directions
Get printable maps and directions to your specific parking lot. Which direction are you coming from?
From The Airport
Merge onto I-376 E toward Pittsburgh/Turnpike East/I-79. I-376 East becomes I-279 North. Continue on I-279 and take exit 1B on the left toward North Shore. Turn slight left onto Reedsdale Street. Turn left onto Allegheny Avenue, which becomes North Shore Drive. Follow North Shore Drive, which circles Heinz Field.
From 279 Parkway North
Follow I-279 South to the North Shore Exit (Heinz Field/PNC Park). Follow Reedsdale to the second traffic light and make left onto Allegheny Avenue and follow North Shore Drive, which circles Heinz Field.
Take the Monroeville Exit- head toward Pittsburgh. You will be on I – 376. Follow I-376 to North Shore ramp/Fort Duquesne Bridge (Exit 70C). Keep left on Fort Duquesne Bridge to Heinz Field/North Shore Exit.
Alternate Routes (Event Days)
To avoid heavy congestion on I-279 Exit 1B North Shore during event days, please use these Alternate Routes.
When applicable, certain Lot Specific Directions contain Alternate Routes to provide additional options if congestion occurs on your lot specific route.
Avoid I-279 NB Exit 1B Congestion:
- Use North Shore Alternate Route – Exit 1D
- Use West End Bridge (Parkway East)
- Use West End Bridge (Parkway West)