Upcoming Events at Heinz Field
April 20 @ 1:00 pm
April 20, 2019
1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
April 27 @ 12:00 pm
Watch the NFL Draft at Heinz Field!
Meet players, get autographs and play on the field
Join the Pittsburgh Steelers at the annual Draft Party (formerly Steelers Fan Blitz) at Heinz Field on Saturday, April 27th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Tickets are now on sale at Ticketmaster.com and at the various Steelers Pro Shop locations at Tanger Outlets in Washington, PA, Grove City Premium Outlets and South Hills Village. On Monday, April 1st, tickets will also be on sale at the Steelers Pro Shop World Headquarters at Heinz Field.
Cost is $15 for Adults and $5 for youth 12 and under.
Season Ticket Holders receive two complimentary tickets, special access to the PNC Champions Club throughout the event, and an opportunity to gain early entry*. To win early access to the Draft Party, Season Ticket Holders are encouraged to keep an eye on their email accounts for more information!
- 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft Picks will meet and greet our fans
- Test your football skills in the FedEx Air and Ground Zone on the field. Take a photo at the Steelers logo
- Receive autographs from current and former Pittsburgh Steelers including Rocky Bleier, Mike Wagner, Gerry Mullins, Randy Grossman, Arthur Moats, Greg Warren, Will Allen, J.T. Thomas, Louis Lipps, Matt Spaeth, Mike Logan, Tunch Ilkin, Jason Gildon, John Banaszak, BJ Finney, Josh Dobbs, Chukwuma Okafor, Ola Adeniyi, Malik Golden, Lavon Hooks, Zach Banner, Christian Scotland-Williamson and more
- All six Super Bowl trophies will be displayed together for a great photo
- The UPMC Club will be open to all fans featuring interactive inflatable elements for kids of all ages
- Visit the Steelers Locker Room and take a photo next to your favorite player’s locker
- Join host Craig Wolfley as fans can sign up or check in with Steelers Nation Unite at the East entrance to the PNC Champions Club for access which includes a prize wheel with winners on every spin and a Q&A and photo opportunities with Steelers Legend Merril Hoge from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Current Steelers Vance McDonald from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please contact the Steelers Marketing Department at 412-697-7713 for more information.
The Pittsburgh Steelers thank the best fans in the NFL for your great support!
May 18 @ 3:00 pm
Trisha Yearwood Hosts the Ultimate Tailgate Party IN PITTSBURGH
Join the party before Garth Brooks’ sold-out stadium show
Following the success of Yearwood’s sold-out tailgates at Notre Dame and Arizona, guests at the exclusive fan experience in Pittsburgh will enjoy some of Trisha’s favorite tailgate bites and drinks ranging from coffee to cocktails including one of her signature drinks, “Summer in a Cup” made exclusively by Williams Sonoma.
Each ticket is $65 and includes entry to Trisha’s Tailgate for one person, unlimited food and two drink tickets. The event runs from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM at the Tailgate Tents at Heinz Field (Located near Peoples Gate A, 100 Art Rooney Avenue Pittsburgh, PA), followed by Brooks’ sold-out show.
“You know I love to entertain and I can’t wait to bring Trisha’s Tailgate to Pittsburgh,” said Yearwood. “It’s the ultimate fan experience with all of my favorite things — good food, good drinks, good music, and good company.”
In her official role as a Habitat Humanitarian and through the Trisha’s Tailgate events across the country, Trisha is proud to support Habitat for Humanity, a nonprofit organization that helps people in your community and around the world build or improve a place they can call home.
Yearwood’s new album, Let’s Be Frank, a collection of the singer’s favorite songs by Frank Sinatra, is available now.