Pitt Panthers vs. Rhode Island Rams – 2022-2023 NCAA Football
Pitt Panthers vs. Rhode Island Rams
2022-2023 NCAA Football Season
Time TBAThe Pitt Panthers take on the Rhode Island Rams in 2022-2023 NCAA football at Heinz Field. Radio play-by-play can be heard on 93.7 The Fan
Parking & DirectionsParking Lots and garages open 5 hours prior to kickoff. Fans are encouraged to arrive two (2) hours early to avoid anticipated heavy traffic and last-minute crowds at the gate, and to enjoy in-stadium pregame activities. If you are driving to the game, consider downloading the WAZE app as it programs game day road closures which other GPS software may not be aware of. Search for “Heinz Field” in the app, then select “View More Lots”, and finally select your designated parking lot to be routed directly to your parking space. Alternatively, visit HeinzField.com/stadium/parking-directions and select your designated parking lot. If you pre-purchased a parking space, please be sure to have your physical parking pass or your digital parking pass ready as you enter your parking lot to reduce delays. If you are looking for game day cash parking, please be aware that the majority of parking lots / garages on the North Shore are pre-sold only. Cash parking options include parking at the new Champions Garage, Nova Place Garage, Rivers Casino Garage, Station Square & ride the Gateway Clipper, and the Golden Triangle garages downtown & ride the Light Rail for free.
Drive with the Waze app
Heinz Field and WAZE have partnered up to give you the best directions directly to your parking spot! Using your phone, click the links below to get directions.
Don’t have Waze? Get printable parking directions
Get printable maps and directions to your specific parking lot. Which direction are you coming from?
Know Before You Go
Download your mobile ticket before arriving to Heinz Field:Be sure to access your digital ticket(s) and save to your Apple or Google Wallet before you arrive at Heinz Field. Please have your digital ticket ready on your phone as you arrive at the stadium gate.
Heinz Field concessions are now cashlessCredit and debit cards are still accepted, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Masks & VaccinationsFans will not be required to show proof of vaccination to enter Heinz Field. If you have COVID-19, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to COVID-19, DO NOT enter Heinz Field.
Clear Bag PolicyHeinz Field encourages fans to not bring in any type of bags. However, the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the Steelers Pro Shop, at all Steelers Pro Shop Stores and at nflshop.com).
- Visit the Bag Policy page for more information and details.
ACCESS, SECURITY AND STADIUM POLICIESThe Pitt Panthers and Heinz Field management are advising fans attending the game about some access and security matters, including the following stadium policies:
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in place at every Heinz Field entry point this year.
- Signs and apparel with foul language or inappropriate messages are prohibited at Heinz Field. Fans with signage or apparel bearing foul language will not be allowed into Heinz Field or will be subject to expulsion from the stadium.
- Media must present identification and check-in prior to being admitted to the stadium.
- Media planning on exiting and re-entering the stadium at any point on game day must have their credential “scanned-out” before exiting in order for it to be valid for re-entry.