Acrisure Stadium Bag Policy
Though Acrisure Stadium encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, fans will be able to carry specific style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium.
All NFL teams have implemented this safety policy at stadiums, making the security process more efficient and effective. We’re committed to ensuring your experience is second to none, and the safety of our stadium is essential to maintaining this experience. Because of our commitment to your safety, we are implementing a new policy on bags brought into stadiums starting with our preseason games and continuing throughout the season.
The policy affects the type and size of bags that are permitted into the stadium — not the items that you normally need to bring to a game. Each fan may carry in their pockets items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, and credit cards. Fans will continue to be able to carry in blankets and jackets.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Logo on bag cannot exceed 4.5″ tall by 3.4″ wide
- Small clutch purses, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the gate
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag, however, diaper bags are not permitted
- Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse